The Wisconsin Czechs, Inc. Scholarship Committee welcomes your application. Our organization awards four scholarships each year for deserving high school seniors. Scholarships will be predicated on academic standing and financial need.
The following criteria are needed to apply for this scholarship:
- A portion of the student’s ancestry must include Czech, Slovak, Moravian or Silesian heritage.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior from either a public, private high school or home schooled.
- The applicant, a parent or a grandparent is a member of the Wisconsin Czechs, Inc., and has been a member for at least
the past two years.
- A transcript of your high school academic record must be sent along with this application.
- The deadline date for receiving scholarship applications is the second Monday in March. Any application with a post mark date after the second Monday in March will not be considered.
Please return the completed application to: Betty Schleis
N1441 Knutson Road
Denmark, WI 54208
If you are selected to receive a scholarship, the following criteria need to be met before the scholarship award is forwarded to you:
- The student must be enrolled in college for the fall semester of their graduating year.
- The student must complete a minimum of 12 credits and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or above on
a 4.0 scale. (A transcript of your first semester college grades and your current mailing addresses must be forwarded to the committee chairperson by January 31, of the following year.)
- The scholarship will then be forwarded to the student for the second semester of that student’s freshman year of college.
Click above link to download the scholarship application.